Taking The B Out Of ABD Dissertation Bundle:
Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
58 Recorded Lessons: More than 30-Hours of Narrated Training
Complete your dissertation and graduate SOONER!
There is no reason to be All But Dissertation (ABD)
any longer than you need to be!
A couple questions to consider:
- Unsure what the expectations are for the content for each heading in each and every chapter in your proposal and dissertation?
- Would you like a simple prescription to follow to write each chapter in your proposal and dissertation?
- Want to know what committee members and university reviewers look for to approve a proposal and dissertation?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, read on and learn more about my one-of-a-kind program with 58-narrated recorded lessons with a corresponding PowerPoint for each lesson to help you better take notes and learn the content deeper into your short and long-term memory.
For as long as you want and need the lessons, you will have access to them 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, and 365-days a year. You can watch each lesson as many times as you want whenever you want, wherever you want on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Check out a sample lesson
View a Sample Lesson on the Nature of the Study section in Chapter 1
Let’s get to it!
Here are some great reasons for you to purchase this program now:
- You have all your content courses done and you are struggling to get your concept paper, prospectus, proposal, or dissertation approved. Let’s face it – you are All But Dissertation and that’s not a place you want to be any longer than you need to!
- You are running out of time! You’ve been done with your content courses for a while and you have been ABD for far too long with little or no progress! Your stress is rising!
- You need to get your dissertation done before the time expires on your program to graduate.
- You have a draft of a chapter or a proposal and you want to use these lessons to help you refine your work to the level of being approved.
- You really don’t know what needs to go in each heading and you can’t fake it any longer. You’re in trouble and you know it!
- You are early in your program and want to be proactive to learn sooner about how to develop your concept paper, prospectus, proposal, or dissertation for approval!
From an Award Winning Dissertation Chair you get over 30-hours of narrated content in 58 individual lessons. And, you get access to each lesson’s PowerPoint presentation so you can take great notes, learn, and then apply what you learn. This is Just-In-Time Learning! This is a self-paced program that you can view in order from chapter 1 to chapter 5, or jump around and watch the lesson you need at the time you need it!
Hear Directly from My Students
You can watch and learn from the 58-lessons:
- As many times as you want for as long as you need the lessons – access does not expire.
- 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, and 365-days a year.
- On a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
There is nothing to download, everything is available online in the state-of-the art Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
I have distilled down the same guidance I’ve provided for the last 15-years and still provide to my own mentees into incremental recorded lessons for you to easily understand and apply. I don’t provide ‘general’ insights; I provide ‘exactly’ what you need to include.
Lessons are each 20 – 40 minutes with focused guidance such as for the Nature of the Study section how you only need four paragraphs and exactly what needs to go into each paragraph.
Plus, I use real examples from mentees I mentored and who have gone on to graduate – they gave me permission to use their work to help you!
Here's What You'll Get:
Here are the 58 Lessons in over 30-hours of narrated simple to follow ‘How-To’ guidance that also includes examples of work from my own mentees!
|Lesson 1||INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY|
|Lesson 2||BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEM|
|Lesson 3||PROBLEM STATEMENT|
|Lesson 4||PURPOSE STATEMENT|
|Lesson 5||SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 6||NATURE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 7||RESEARCH QUESTIONS AND HYPOTHESIS|
|Lesson 8||THEORETICAL OR CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK|
|Lesson 9||DEFINITIONS OF TERMS|
|Lesson 10||SCOPE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 11||ASSUMPTIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 12||LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 13||DELIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 14||CHAPTER CONCLUSION|
Check out a sample lesson
Register to view a sample lesson on the nature of the study section in Chapter 1
“Dr. Rich, I am happy to inform that my dissertation proposal was accepted at the first submission after my 60-day Mentoring Program with you. I consider the free webinars you offered and the videos on the first three chapters from Taking the B out of ABD in the mentorship package as the chemistry of a dissertation proposal. The different components are explained with such as a preciseness that the proposal becomes easy to understand. I look forward to working with you in another mentoring program for the final phase of my dissertation. Thank you sincerely for providing a mentorship that is practical, appropriate, and relevant to my specific needs.”
“I used your process, got my proposal and oral defense approved and now awaiting IRB approval. I am a Walden University AMDS PhD student and have been at this for more than eight years. After I ordered your process, I was approved in six months.”
“I want to update you on the progress. I submitted the proposal to the committee and on first pass everyone accepted it, with insignificant changes. Additionally I was not asked to include formulas. I am told that a paper rarely makes it through the first submission without major revisions. I cannot thank you enough for your review, feedback and guidance. Without your help and direct feedback, I would not have submitted a paper of this caliber.”
More of what you'll get:
|Lesson 1||GUIDANCE AND PRACTICES|
|Lesson 3||TIME LINE|
|Lesson 4||QUANTITATIVE DISSERTATION|
|Lesson 5||QUALITATIVE DISSERTATION|
|Lesson 6||MIND MAP|
|Lesson 8||8 THINGS I KNOW|
|Lesson 2||PILOT STUDY|
|Lesson 3||RESEARCH MAPS|
|Lesson 4||RESEARCH METHOD AND DESIGN|
|Lesson 5||RESEARCH QUESTIONS AND HYPOTHESIS|
|Lesson 6||RELATING TO YOUR SURVEY POPULATION|
|Lesson 7||SURVEY PROCESSING|
|Lesson 8||INFORMED CONCENT AND CONFIDENTIALITY|
|Lesson 9||SURVEY INSTRUMENTS|
|Lesson 10||POPULATION AND SAMPLING|
|Lesson 11||DATA ANALYSIS PLAN|
|Lesson 12||BRINGING CHAPTER 3 TOGETHER|
IF you’re ready:
- To start making incremental steps towards being a better student and completing your dissertation
- To invest in your future and take advantage of a one-of-a-kind program tailored especially for you
Then now is the time to act—your dissertation isn’t going away and not get any easier for you. Don’t let hesitation prevent you from achieving your goals! I can’t help you if you don’t let me!
Remember, you'll get:
|Lessson 2||FIELD TEST AND PILOT STUDY|
|Lesson 3||INTERVIEW QUESTIONS DEMOGRAPHICS & THEMES|
|Lesson 4||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE THEMES|
|Lesson 5||THINGS YOU WISHED YOU LEARNED|
|Lesson 6||PRESENTING BY RESEARCH QUESTIONS|
|Lesson 7||WRAP UP ON PRESENTING QUALITATIVE DATA|
|Lesson 8||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE THEMES|
|Lesson 9||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE DATA PT 2 OF 3|
|Lesson 10||12 TIPS & STRATEGIES FOR PRESENTING QUAL DATA|
|Lesson 11||WRITING THE INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION|
|Lesson 12||CHAPTER 4 WRAP UP|
You'll also get:
|Lesson 2||SUMMARY AND INTERPRETATIONS OF FINDINGS|
|Lesson 3||CONTEXT AND IMPLICATIONS OF THE FINDINGS|
|Lesson 4||LIMITATIONS OF STUDY|
|Lesson 6||CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 7||FUTURE DIRECTION OF BODY OF KNOWLEDGE|
|Lesson 8||REFLECTING HIGHER ORDER CRITICAL THINKING|
|Lesson 9||CLOSING THE LOOP|
|Lesson 10||INTROCTION AND CONCLUSION|
|Lesson 11||WHAT DOES A DISSERTATION CHAIR LOOK FOR IN CH. 5|
|Lesson 12||CONCLUDE SERIES AND TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPROVAL|
We offer two payment plans:
- Full payment at the time of enrollment; or
- *For a split payment option with first 50% payment due upon purchase and final 50% payment due in 30 days from purchase date, please email us here to set this up.
Special Request Payment Plans will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please also note, access to the lessons may be delayed until full payment is received.
Due to immediate access to electronically provided lessons, there are no refunds. At time of payment, the purchase is final. If the user is having problems accessing lessons, assistance will be rendered and the situation will be corrected.